Monday 28 February 2011

Instant Boost of Energy

...Big Goals, Big Vision, Big Dreams!

Started the year with 'Great Intentions' and working hard to make my dreams a reality.

60 days into 2011 (almost 60 days dude) - a lot has been accomplished walhamdulilah - yet have been frustrated because of lack of energy, tiredness and exhaustion. Feel that I have let my soul down and let Allah down as I have big dreams to make it like the 'Pious Predecessors' and I know that by the grace and mercy of Allah (swt) I have been able to achieve all that I have ever wanted to achieve in life and am truly blessed to be who I am - I'm free to be myself.

So, today, whilst mopping around 'complaining' to my friend on BBM (Blackberry Messenger) that I'm tired and exhausted and need a break - I get two instant reminders - one from my boss - the GM of Mercy Mission - where in his email he quoted;

..."Take advantage of five matters before five other matters: your youth, before you become old; and your health, before you fall sick; and your richness, before you become poor; and your free time before you become busy; and your life, before your death." [Ahmad]

And then whilst pondering this saying of the Prophet (pbuh) I came across another instant booster - this from a Sheikh of AlKauthar Institute - via his facebook status - where he quoted a verse from the Qur'an;


..."My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)." THQ 46:15

...and whilst I need a quick break (Tuesday is an official day off in the month for me) I've been instantly uplifted by these two reminders and am back on full 150% Excel Mode turBo flow!

I hope these verses and sayings benefit you as they did me - and if you have any more reminders and boosters then hollah them my way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment