Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ramadan Mabrook!



(Image courtesy of www.islamic-paradise.com/)

"O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqûn (God-Conscious)" {Qur'an; 2:183}

Ramadan Mabrook!

May this month of mercy be full of goodness, forgiveness and lots of blessings.

Here's a *FREE* gift for YOU and ALL your loved ones from my other biz 'We Be Inspired'.

It's your ultimate Ramadan eBook. Grab your *FREE* copy, share it with your loved ones and I pray you benefit from it insha'Allah.

---> Last 10 Inspirations <--- font="">

I still haven't decided this years Ramadan theme for turBo flow. I've done daily reminders twice and really wanted to do a daily cartoon this year. I will work on the idea and see what I come up with insha'Allah. Need your duas and your feedback.

Also - next week I will be launching turBo flow's very first eBook called; 'turBo flows Ramadan Rocks: 30 Days 30 Themes'.

Basically it is taken from the previous two years and I will put it into a pretty turBo flow style eBook and you'll be able to read it daily in Ramadan and beyond insha'Allah.

Once again, please keep me in your duas so I can bring you lots of goodness here insha'Allah :)

Speak soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment