Monday 6 October 2014

Believe in your Dreams...


Do YOU Believe in YOUR Dreams?



...There's gona be plenty who don't believe in you or your dreams and guess what - they're usually your 'friends!'

I've had plenty of 'friends' who didn't believe in me - some still don't - I say my salaams, smile and move on. 

I know I can achieve - because I have faith in my God who makes all things possible. 

These same 'friends' snigger and smirk when you have a failure. 

But guess what, that's one more step towards your success whilst they continue to sit there and blame others for their state! 

Let them be, and you be what you were created to be - a GENIUS! 

Ready to unleash your Genius within? 

Leme hear you now!

1 comment:

  1. Make ALLAH your main source of strength, you will never hate

    ReplyDelete