Monday 2 February 2015

Answer His Call Today!


Many a times when we don't hear from our loved ones we hurt deep inside and think a billion things. Many a times we get so busy that we 'forget' to check in on our loved ones.



This is how we are with the creation - but what about the Creator?

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "My Lord says, 'If My slave comes nearer to me for a span, I go nearer to him for a cubit; and if he comes nearer to Me for a cubit, I go nearer to him for the span of outstretched arms; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' " Bukhari Vol. 9 : No. 627

Yet we ignore our Rabb on a daily - we neglect our Ibaadah, we neglect our Salah, our Qur'an - we get caught up in the daily glitz and glam and then we say we are lonely, empty and heart broken.

If we don't call our loved ones and then we meet them we know we're in for some serious whooping!

But what about our Rabb? He is waiting to answer us - will YOU make that all important call to Him today? Because if we return to Him today how will we face Him? 

No comments:

Post a Comment