Tuesday 16 February 2010

What's Your Latest Read?

...Lets get interactive Global Familia :)

So tell me, what is your current read? What are you reading at the moment? Something for work or your studies? Are you reading for pleasure and leisure? Hey, do YOU even like reading?
Well, I love reading! 'Reading is to the mind, what exercise is to the body!' (and I forgot who quoted that! Let me know if you know).

I have a few fantastic titles on my list...I will be having a library day this week, hopefully, and will get these titles, and once I'm done I will give you all a book review :)
So Inspire me and all the readers of this blog and let us know what you are reading, why you are reading it, what you have learnt, how has it inspired you to further your existence in this world and why should we all read it....lets have a season of book reviews here! :)

And if you would like to write a book review and have it popped on the turBo flow blog, then I will guest post you with your book review. Email it to nadi@2die4.com (yes, I'm a die hard 2pac fan!)

Happy reading and look forward to your reviews and comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey what up turbs ;D hope all is well?
    I'm not reading anything at the moment, but i know a mutual friend of ours who is. She's reading the "Twilight Series" and may i say masha'Allah she's entered the third book, which has taken her less than a week if i'm correct, masha'Allah. She's a reading machine or rather one hack of a hungry book worm!! ;D ;D For me if i finish a book in less than a month i'll be thrilled :D :D :D
    Anyways, we miss u at fb!! Waiting for ur return and it better be in turbo style!! Take Care :D:D

    ReplyDelete