Monday 10 January 2011

The Ingredients!

'D-S-T'

...and these are the three ingredients you will need if you want to learn and memorize the Qur'an.

I was looking for more tips on hifz - memorization of the Qur'an and one of my researchers gave me the following link:


The article above is by Sheikh Muhammaed al-Shareef and in it he lists some tips one can use and apply when embarking on the mission to memorize Qur'an. He also gives his top ingredient which he calls: D-S-T.

To find out what D-S-T is and how you can apply it (as he applied it and now I'm going to apply it) click on the link above and read. Its fantastic masha'Allah - so have a read and I hope you benefit from it as much as I did.

To further aid you in your memorization you can download Qur'an audios from the following link:


I hope you benefit from the above two sites as much as I have.

May Allah (swt) grant you success in your Qur'an memorization - ameen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment