Monday 28 March 2011

It's turBo's day today - Monday 28th March 2011 (:

Its my 'Burfday'! Yay! And how old am I today?

*lets my readers take a guess* :)

Just want to take this opportunity to say thank you and jazaakAllah khairun to all of you who pop by turBo flow blog and browse and have a read.

I pray that I am able to bring you inspirational stuff which will help, inspire and motivate you in your mission in this world.

I am here to serve you - my beautiful readers - and give me a shout anytime any of you need me - just drop me an email and I'll hollah back insha'Allah.

*In Other News*

Today was also the launch of my biz #3 - 'We Be Inspired - One Life, One Chance, One Vision'!

Check out the website at http://www.webeinspired.co.uk/ - there will be a full website launching later this week (with your duas) and I will keep you updated on all the stuff happening there.

So join me here and there and I will be back with some more turBo flow posts very soon.

Stay blessed and remember each and everyone of you reading this is special!

May all your duas be answered, ameen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment