Wednesday 13 October 2010

A Trip To York

Its a medieval town in the north of England and is full of history and beauty.

My friend is hoping to relocate to York - live and work there, so like on Thursday night she asked me if I wanted to come along with her for the weekend and after some persuasion I said OK cool, lets go!

And I have to say I had a fantastic time! Not only did I get to see some rich history, but I walked through those streets, pondered and reflected.

The people were beautiful - so nice and gentle and it was full of tourists from across the globe!

I came back and was out of my recent 'rut' and I'm back on full 150% turBo flow - I have missions to complete!

Sometimes we need these small breaks. Life can become a drag - even when you're doing the most enjoyable things - because even that becomes a routine. We all need to continuously renew our intentions and sincerity - as well as get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and just stop and reflect.

The fresh air was good for me - but also helped me get back on track.

Whatever you enjoy doing, don't forget to plan some breaks for yourself - even a weekend away for yourself or with friends. It will help you rejuvenate and energise and you will be back with a much fresher outlook on everything.

Oh one final thing before I step on that gas pedal to flow on full turBo - a brain dump! - to get rid of all the negativity and useless things so I can focus on all the positivity and useful things.

Enjoy your week - and as the motorway (highway) signs in the UK say; 'Tiredness can kill, take a break!' - so do take frequent breaks - I hope to continue with mine!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Turbo for this good advice,you're right, I myself need a break now,I think my mind is blocked, I really need to do something to open it :)

    ReplyDelete