Tuesday 6 July 2010

NLP - Neuro Linguistic Programming

Absolutely FANTASTIC! And I'm going to further my studies in this area by applying for the Practitioner and Master Practitioner course - and what direction will I take? A Spiritual and Youth Coach - with NLP!

OK, no, I haven't suddenly lost the plot - well actually, I'm sure I have a few times in life - but hey, if I didn't then I wouldn't be uniquely me would I? :D

From my Life Coaching experience (see below for that post) I thought lets give NLP one more chance - because I believe in chances in life - and see, my first NLP experience was that bad that I didn't even blog about it! (trust me if I go into details - you will also be put off!) that I had almost given up - and this time round it was that good that I even picked up a book (you know turBo loves books!) 'Da Vinci and the 40 Answers' - have you read it? Brilliant isn't it? I've only read the back cover yet - lol.

You know I like sharing with you all. This course was once again funded (its about £400) and I got a scholarship for it - and so could YOU!

Want to change your life? Want to be a better and stronger and more productive you? Want NLP - well now you can! My weekend at NLP has not only landed me a 'Diploma' but full on support and inspirational tips - and you get to learn so so much that I'm applying them to all my businesses - all the techniques, ideas and games (yes, I did ask his permission - they are not copyright!).

So to get that Scholarship all you have to do is click on the website below and apply - and I totally totally recommend it and am so glad I attended - we even had someone who travelled all the way from Egypt for this course! Well...what you waiting for? Here's your chance to get the life YOU want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment