Tuesday 1 June 2010

Weekend at Life Coaching Training...

...WOW! Is all I can say!

It was a fantastic experience - two days of Life Coaching intro and basics to help oneself and to decide if life coaching is for me. I can honestly say that this was my first course where I was alert throughout!


The trainers were brilliant - delivery was excellent and the whole weekend left me with a buzz and excitement to get my third business up and running asap. But i need to relaunch the second one before I go inspiring the entire universe.


Well I can successfully say (after all these years of wanting to be a life coach) that although I'm a people person and an excellent listener, I'm more suited as a 'get-up-and-go' inspirer and motivator - that's definitely where my strengths lie.


Although I'm always there for my people if they need me, or need help and advise (I'm a legal eagle, so it's innate) I'm not suited to be a life long 'Life Coach'. But I will discreetly use some skills that I have learnt on my friends (one is advised never to life coach one's family or friends!)


So, turBo is officially 'turBo flow motivator' (minus the gym suit/lycra and the burkha).


If you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about then scroll down the posts and read and don't forget you can still apply to attend one of their fantastic courses - and you may find a Life Coach in you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment