Monday 1 November 2010

Call of Duty

I attended a Dawah Training course called 'Call of Duty' which was organised by iERA. It was amazing masha'Allah. It taught us how to give dawah to non-Muslims - and hey, turBo thinks that the methods learnt can also be applied to giving dawah to fellow Muslims as well! Its all about learning peeps!

It was an interactive course - full day and we all benefited immensely. Simple yet beautiful!

Have you ever shyed away from talking about Islam to your friends? Be they Muslim or non-Muslim? If so then this course is for you.

Too much media hype and negative coverage could confuse anyone about well anything really.

Islam is a hot hot topic - wherever you go in the world - and there is a real need for real Muslims to stand up and show the beauty of the religion they follow - and no I don't mean stand up and apologise for all the knit wits out there who tarnish the name and image of Muslims - I believe we are all responsible for our own actions - so you do wrong - you deal with it!

I hope to learn more and even apply it - I'm one of those who would shy away - not because I'm not a proud Muslimah - far from it - I'm more than proud and feel truly blessed - but you just think, 'what will people think of me?'. Its another area of improvement for turBo.

Check out their website http://www.missiondawah.com/ and maybe you could learn something new today!

No comments:

Post a Comment